We would like to talk to 100 people in Stockton-On-Tees about some of the daily difficulties they are facing, can you help?
We are asking 100 community members in Stockton-On-Tees two questions about the future of Stockton-On-Tees.
- Why are people in Stockton-On-Tees living in poverty?
- What changes in Stockton would make life easier for people who are struggling?
Can you help us reach 100?
Benefits of taking part:
- Have your say, speak out about current issues and offer solutions.
- Take part in this project to make a change.
- Be a part of tackling issues for you and your community together.
How to get involved:
Come into Norton Grange Community Centre on Somerset Road, Norton, TS20 2ND, and drop in from 10 a.m to 4 p.m on Mondays and Tuesdays.
We will be visiting local organisations, if your organisation would like to get involved please email firstname.lastname@example.org